Sunday, January 20, 2008

Exhibition...

I had go to an exhibition was organized by M.C.A. at last Friday.Theme of exhibition is political programme of M.C.A .One of the thing I will feel strange is we can see a lot of stall in the hall but most of that is not introducing about M.C.A.
Give an example ,one of the stall is The Voice Media's stall.They have organizing a competition of N.J.(Network Jockey).Because they will organize the first network media in Malaysia ,and they like to find N.J from this competition.
For fun ,I had take part in this competition.In this competition, we just need to introduce ourselves, reading one essay and answer question from judge.For myself,I think still have a lot of thing need to improve.However I can't join the final round,but still feel happy.
"It is more pain to do nothing than something".Fortunately I have take part in this game.At least one of chance to let me try standing on stage.What will you do if you are the one at there?

No comments:

grand

grand
where is here ???