Monday, January 14, 2008

Forth Interview

Interview,an action that we will meet when apply scholarship or job.The forth time I has interview for job,use my experience of last time,this company is a standard company but I think it just for temporary job.
A lot of people say somebody like me just graduate from secondary school,don't have any experience ,what job can do by us?we just can do the job like promoter ,waiter and other job don't need too much knowledge.From my experience ,what will we get just come from what are we doing.If you want get good job or good scholarship,you must try a lot of way.
I introduce one of the way take you can meet difference job with promoter,waiter and other ,you may sign up in Jobstreet's wed site,that's the way I will meet these job.
The most important thing is " man propose ,god dispose",if you start your first step,so you will get your hope thing.

No comments:

grand

grand
where is here ???